Event day timings
1.00pm: Car park opens
2.00pm: Box office opens
5.00pm: Gates open
6.30pm: Dave Dobbyn
7.30pm: Drax Project
11.00pm: Show Ends
SIX60 are set to play at Sky Stadium on Saturday 13 February! After the success of their tour last summer, the band are bringing “SIX60 SATURDAYS 2021” to Welllington and will be joined by Drax Project, Dave Dobbyn, JessB and AACACIA on stage.
Tickets are on sale through Ticketek.
The stadium car park is now SOLD OUT.
If you have already pre purchased a car park don't forget to print out your ezy-ticket and have ready to show on your arrival to the car park. Once parked, please leave the ticket, face up, on your dashboard.
Sky Stadium provides a number of facilities to ensure attending an event here is as easy as possible. Click here to plan your day.
We are expecting over 30,000 fans for this event, so we recommend you plan ahead and leave plenty of time to get to the venue and through the gates. Please hold on to your ticket for the whole night. Check out our event guide below or click here to download a copy.
Check your tickets in advance
- If you selected “ezyTicket” as your delivery method, please ensure you have printed your tickets before heading to the show and have these ready to scan at the turnstiles. Please note your ezyTicket will not work on your mobile phone.
- If you selected "Venue/City Box Office Collection " as your delivery method and still haven't collected your tickets, we advise you to collect your tickets before show day from the Wellington i-SITE at 111 Wakefield St. Make sure you bring your credit/debit card and photo I.D. to collect tickets. A full list of pre purchased ticket collection points can be found here.
Getting to & from Sky Stadium
- We strongly recommend using public transport for this event.
- Car parking is still available to purchase in advance through Ticketek. Entry to the car park will be permitted from 1pm for valid car park ticket holders only.
- Additional train and bus services with extra capacity will be running before and after the event. Check out the Metlink website for up-to-date information.
- Traffic restrictions will be in place before and after the show with road closures in place from 3.00pm at Bunny St, Stout St, Thorndon Quay and Featherston St. View map here. For full details of road closures, please click here.
- Taxi, rideshare and personal drop offs are permitted at the Stadium up until 6.00pm only. After 6.00pm all drop offs must use Bunny St, Stout St or Thorndon Quay.
- Pick-ups following the show are not available at the Stadium, please use Bunny Street, Stout Street or Thorndon Quay.
Please check your transport routes in advance and leave plenty of time for your travel to Sky Stadium so you can kick back and enjoy the show.
At the gates
- Please collect or pre-print your ticket in advance and have ready to scan at the entry turnstiles.
- Please check in advance for the location of your ticket category and enter through the gate that matches your ticket.
- A metal wanding process will be in place before entering, so give yourself plenty of time to get inside the venue and leave any non-essentials at home.
- We strongly recommend patrons do not bring bags. If you need to bring a bag, they must be no bigger than A3 in size (42 x 30cm) and bag searches will be conducted at the gates.
- There is no bag check available at this event.
- Chilly bins are not permitted.
- You can bring in an empty clear plastic water bottle (max.1 litre). Once inside, bottles can be filled from water coolers around the concourse and field perimeter.
- Professional cameras or audio recording devices are not permitted, including selfie sticks, GoPros, tablets or drones. Mobile phones are permitted.
- Ticketek is the only authorised ticket seller for this event. Tickets purchased from other sellers may not be accepted.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we process everyone entering the Stadium.
Please note there are no pass outs for the show tonight.
Field & seated tickets
- Patrons with GA Standing field tickets will need to enter via the central bank of turnstiles (green) and be issued with a wristband.
- You will need to show your wristband on entry to the field to access this area.
- High heels are not permitted on the field area so please wear flat shoes.
- Please hold on to your ticket for the whole night to ensure access to the field.
- Patrons with seated tickets will need to enter via the left and right banks of turnstiles (blue).
- Please follow the signage and instructions of staff members to help find your way.
Food & drink
- All food and beverage outlets will be open from Aisle 4 to Aisle 32, plus temporary facilities on the Inner Plaza and the field.
- Water stations - providing free filtered water for drink bottles and water fountains - are situated around the concourse and field perimeter.
- Serving limits for alcoholic drinks per person will apply.
- EFTPOS will be available at all outlets however we also recommend patrons bring cash in case of any technical issues.
- Merchandise tents will be located on the Fran Wilde Walkway, on the Inner Plaza inside the gates, at Aisle 14 and at Aisle 22.
We strongly advise against purchasing tickets from any unauthorised ticket resellers as the tickets may not be genuine or may be cancelled by the event organiser. Ticketek is the only authorised sales channel for SIX60 concert in Wellington.
Think you might have bought the wrong ticket? Check this guide for assistance.
For full entry conditions about what you can and can’t bring into the venue, please click here.
For any assistance on the night, please speak with staff or text Sky Stadium on 5454 with your location.