Join the celebrations of the 20th Anniversary of the Wellington Home and Garden Show here at Westpac Stadium! Bring your ideas, plans and questions and chat to a great variety of building and renovating companies. Highlights of the show include:
- A huge range of exhibitors with inspiration for your home, garden and lifestyle.
- Artists and Sculptors.
- NEW and delicious food stands.
- The ‘Gnome and Garden Show’ Hunt. If you want to take part, visit the interactive hub at the show entrance.
- 'Paint a Pot' on Saturday and Sunday from 10am - 2pm.
- The Springfree Family Zone where there will be family fun and entertainment with Springfree Trampolines. One lucky show visitor will walk away with a Medium Oval Trampoline with accessories!
- 'Ask An Expert' sessions near Aisle 14.
- Fri - Sun 10.30am: Designing your dream kitchen (John Wilson, Kitchen Studio)
- Fri - Sun 11.30am: Preparation and Painting for Sustainability (Carolyn Atkinson, Resene)
- Fri & Sun 12.30pm: Top Planning Tips to Achieve Your Dream Renovation (Renovation Specialist, Refresh Renovations)
- Sat 12.30pm: 7 Steps to a Better Home (Peter Wolfkamp, Resident Builder)
- Fri - Sun 1.30pm: Better Bathroom Renovations (Margaret Roil, Coriander Design Ltd)
- Fri - Sun 2:30pm: Strip Paint and Varnish without Sanding (Simon Cooper, Cooper's Strip Club)
Event parking is avaliable at a cost of $10 per day from 9am-3pm. Parking is free after 3pm on Friday/Saturday and after 2pm on Sunday.