In a year that was bookended by the Hurricanes winning the Super Rugby title for the first time and the return of the British & Irish Lions, Westpac Stadium once again cemented its position as New Zealand’s most utilised and well-attended stadium.
Some highlights of the year:
- Hosting the Super Rugby final for the second year in a row
- The Hurricanes winning their first ever Super Rugby title
- Concerts featuring Guns N’ Roses and Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood
- A sell-out test match between the All Blacks and Wallabies
- Welcoming back the All Whites to Westpac Stadium
- Full replacement of the original Stadium turf with a new reinforced turf system
- Roll out of high density Wi-Fi throughout the Stadium
- The return of the British & Irish Lions with two full houses in the space of five days
This was another year of big events and great attendances.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
4pm, Wednesday 18 October 2017
Level 3 West Lounge, Westpac Stadium