Restricted or Prohibited Items
Patrons may not bring into the Stadium:
- Beverages (refer to previous section for water arrangements).
- Glass bottles, cans, thermos flasks.
- Hot food and commercially produced takeaway food such as McDonalds, KFC, Subway, pizza etc.
- Chilly bins, eskys, picnic baskets or large bags over 42cm x 30cm x 30cm in size.
- Illicit drugs.
- Gang patches and gang paraphernalia.
- Sound amplifiers including loudhailers.
- Noise making devices including musical instruments (unless under prior agreement with the event owner under agreed conditions).
- Prams, strollers, pushchairs (there are limited storage facilities for these items at the entrance, however the Stadium takes no responsibility for loss or theft).
- Dogs or other pets (see below for information on guide or service dogs).
- Flares, fireworks.
- Laser pointers, whistles, horns, bells, vuvuzelas or similar items.
- Drones and other flying devices.
- Knives of any size or other weapons.
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters, bicycles or similar items.
- Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices of any kind.
- Signs or banners that are obscene, abusive or may cause offence to another person.
- Flag poles of more than one metre in length.
Any other item that Stadium management determine may cause injury, public nuisance, inconvenience or offence to any other person
Cameras and Recording Equipment
- Photographic devices for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes are not permitted.
- Event Management Staff will, at their sole discretion, determine whether or not an item is intended for personal or commercial use.
- Video and/or audio recorders, camera tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, and commercial digital video equipment are prohibited.
- Camera mount lenses above 100mm in size are not permitted.
- Patrons are not permitted on the field and playing area before, during or after events. A breach of this rule may result in the issue of a trespass notice, eviction and possible arrest.
- For certain events, access to the field may be permitted to patrons holding valid accreditation. Patrons must follow the directions of Stadium staff at all times.
The Stadium is a Smokefree venue, and no smoking or vaping is permitted. There are however designated smoking areas outside the building:
- Along the fences outside the main concourse doors 1-18 and 19-36.
- For certain events, the spiral ramp at the northern end of the Stadium (opposite Aisle 35).
All patrons entering the Stadium must be appropriately dressed. For your own enjoyment, please comply with the following:
- Clothing must conform to reasonable standards of decency.
- Bare feet are not permitted.
- No clothing or accessories displaying offensive messages.
- No gang patches.
- No high visibility-type vests, jackets or clothing, as it may be confused with Stadium emergency staff.
- Costumes should take up no more space than your seat or impact the view of others.
- Accessories that look like, or could be used as, weapons are not permitted.
Guide or Service Dogs
Guide and Service dogs are welcome. To help prepare for your visit, please note the following;
- In order to accommodate you and your guide or service dog at an event, please contact the Stadium at least one working day prior to your visit via email or by phoning 04 473 3881.
- You will be required to check-in with security via the accreditation gate (the gate at the far right of the main entry gates).
- The dog must wear an ID tag with the owner’s name, address and telephone number and be restrained by a lead at all times.
- Please prepare the dog for the visit by exercising and limiting its fluid intake for several hours before your visit.
- There are no outdoor areas or suitable toileting facilities for animals on the Stadium premises.
The term guide or service dog means having successfully completed (or currently undergoing) training in both disability-related tasks and public access as set out by a recognised organisation. It does not include emotional support dogs, therapy dogs, comfort dogs and psychiatric service dogs (or dogs of similar description) which are not permitted on Stadium premises.
- Patrons must not sit or stand in aisles or block entry doors or emergency exits.
- Some sporting and other activities can be dangerous. Patrons viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Pass outs do not apply at all events. At some events, exit turnstiles may operate allowing re-entry with a valid ticket.
- Audio devices may be used only with earphones.
- Umbrellas are permitted however for the comfort and safety of others they may not be raised in the Stadium, including the seating bowl.
- Patrons bring personal items into the Stadium at their own risk. The Stadium holds no responsibility for any damages to, loss or theft of personal property.
- Advertising promotions, product giveaways or commercial activities are not permitted on the Stadium property (this includes the Walkways leading to the Stadium), unless expressly authorised by the Stadium Trust in writing. Any unauthorised product giveaways will be confiscated, and personnel evicted.
- No alcohol is to be removed from the Stadium.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an accompanying adult.
- Entry and right to remain in the Stadium is at the sole discretion of Stadium Management.
Wellington Regional Stadium Trust (WRST) reserves the right to update, modify or change these Conditions of Entry from time to time. Amendments will be posted and available on the Stadium website. The Event Conditions, Ticket Conditions or any Special Conditions applied by Stadium hirers, the ticketing agent, or sporting code governing bodies, will be made at the discretion of the said party. WRST will endeavor to publicise such changes on its own website.